One week before international travel! Relationship:
1. The man lost the cat
2. The man decided the best thing to do would be to hide it from me and hope the cat turned up before I noticed
3. I immediately noticed
4. Busted the man with camera footage
5. Decided to call the whole thing off and move to Newfoundland
6. The cat turned up just fine the next morning
7. Wondered if I overreacted
8. Stubbornly tried to wind a 400-yard skein of yarn by myself because I don't need a man, I am an independent woman who can fight off yarn-crazed cats with my feet
9. Ignored each other on our phones
10. Started sending each other funny tiktoks
Now we are planning DIY for the kitchen.

Oh, relationships can be the very hardest thing. And often are.
ReplyDeleteAt least you both have a sense of humour!
ReplyDelete