Took a break from horses to paint my kid.
And then back to horses.
I’ve just about filled up both my sketchbooks with paintings of these things, so I bought a new moleskine sketchbook for 2023, and now I’m afraid to touch it. Every new sketchbook has the potential to be perfect. The one you fill up with lovely little studies that you’d be proud for your great-grandchildren to discover in an attic someday. And then you fill it with mangled sketches and torn-out pages and sloppy paint and want to bury it in the yard. The first painting in my new sketchbook has to not suck. This is going to be a challenge, since I’ve been painting Tik Toks lately when nobody is looking, and right now my photo album is full of screen shots of the Cock Whisperer.
Sorry, great grandkids.





And now I need to go do an insta search for Cock Whisperer.
ReplyDelete