Monday, October 31, 2022

Halloween 2022


So, I don’t get to buy a camera, but close. I am PISSED. But also just depressed and indifferent. Feelings are complicated.

Had roast beef and did shitty karate up and down the neighborhood with the kids. Couldn’t find any old Coors bottles to fit my Cobra Kai costume, so I drank Guinness out of a kombucha bottle. 

Oh boy

Zenny forgot her hoodie-vest at school, but she did a good job as the kid from Thor: Love and Thunder anyway. Leif was a knight, cousin Teddy was a mobster with a bad mustache.


 Much spoop

I'm probably going to buy a camera anyway.

- - -

Before all of that, we went to to the historic Ewa train Spooktacular.

We have been riding the spooky train since Gavin was a baby. Now the boy is away at college, but the train remains the same. It's $5 for a 20 minute ride along the old train tracks at night, with teenagers dressed as zombies lurching out at the train as it rumbles by, and cheap snacks available at the concession stands.

Zenny and Leif represented.

So creppy

Whoa scary


Much blood

It was a good Halloween, and I'm not dead.

2 comments: