I got my boy back, and he turned 19. He was immediately put to work fixing all the broken computers the guys have been saving for him.
It feels good to have all the kids back together, and I’ve been sleeping through the night again, instead of waking up at 2am feeling like I misplaced something important.
It doesn’t quite feel like Christmas yet, but we’re trying, through corny movies and crackle-top cookies and strings of lights. The guys at the mango stand have made a truly horrifying attempt at holiday cheer; they gave their scarecrow a white doll’s face, a Santa hat, and a red toy sack that is only large enough to carry someone’s head.
They were probably inspired by the honey guy, who put a happy face in the zombie bee suit.
Merry Christmas! I don't really like Christmas. Okay, I hate it. But I recognize that others do and there is no reason for all of those people to enjoy themselves tremendously!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're boy's back where you can hug him.
Those are some pretty Creepy Christmas Displays! *LOL* Glad your Boy is back, a good reason to make Hot Dog Flowers, young Men are insatiable eaters!
ReplyDelete