close enough
Made myself finish the gardenia painting that was in time-out because the petals were giving me a hard time. It turned out ok. What a jerk.
DONE WITH YOU
“What part of the jackalope is this? It looks like an ass.”
Jackalope by Hansi Singh
It was an ass. I've knitted half the thing now, and it looks like something the cats ripped the skin off of. Just stick to the pattern and hang in there, knitters. It will looks cute in the end, probably.
Every year, the family gets new clothes for Easter. Something bright and refreshing for spring. This year I ordered myself a black cardigan. Which is really an improvement, because after buying entire outfits for three kids, I usually end up throwing a clearance rack sports bra into the cart and calling it an outfit.
so Eastery, very festive
I kicked over some old ladies in masks for a dozen eggs, so there will be egg dying tonight. But the pie will be pumpkin, because that is what is left over in the cupboard from Thanksgiving. We will make this thing happen with what we've got, folks.






You amaze me.
ReplyDeleteAnd it would appear that your kitten has found all that a kitten might need.