HEY CATS, pose for me.
Thanks.
I’ve also been knitting. It’s another doily. I never planned to become a doily knitter, but that is the world we live in now. Hats mean I’m contentedly watching people get murdered with swords. Cardigans mean I’m plotting something. Doilies mean I am stuck on the couch. You can’t really stop and start with a complicated bit of round lacework, so you just plow through until you’re done. And then the cats block it for you.
Proof of life: I scared the mailman, so I added a beauty filter.
Such beauty, very wow.




Oh my lord. That doily.
ReplyDeleteThat doily looks like the perfect diversion for the days at home while the coronavirus is spreading. Is the pattern available on line? Nice cats!
ReplyDeleteIt's the Heirloom Doily, free on Ravelry. I've made this one about three times, it's easy and nice.
ReplyDeleteSorry to be a pest but the pattern doesn't specify - what yarn/thread and needle size did you use? I am now locked down in France and I don't want to goof when I order supplies.
ReplyDeleteI use crochet cotton (size 10, I think - fingering weight) and size 1 double-pointed needles. Knitpicks has a nice selection of cotton colors, if they ship to France.
ReplyDelete