I love these aluminum panels, but the little bastards are hard to get an accurate picture of because the oil doesn't sink and there's a lot of glare. They look like candy when I varnish them, though.
One of our library patrons picked these flowers from her yard and left them like a little wilty offering on the reference desk. I don't know what they are. Spent the afternoon piling all kinds of crap up on the table, trying to make an interesting still-life that would trick people into thinking I was cool, but I just couldn't get into it. Ended up sweeping the table clean and just dropping the wilted flowers onto a blue piece of paper. DONE.
Glarey glare glare
Someone gave me shit for not signing my art, so THERE, it is signed. Am a real artist now.

Gorgeous I can’t believe I just found you! Hi.
ReplyDeleteRebecca
Hi! I hope you like paintings of dead flowers and terrible chicken anecdotes, because OH BOY I have a lot of both of those things.
DeleteI'm pretty sure you ARE a real artist, signatures or not.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that Rebecca found you. I love her to pieces.
I figured I didn't need the signature because I have a cat hair varnished into every painting, so that's kind of the same thing.
Delete