It may look terrible, but it also has a viscous quality that creates spit-like threads that look like hairs trailing from your mouth to the spoon.
It's fat free, though. And I definitely don't feel like eating anything else tonight.
Also vegan: tea and Oreos. I can live off of those and iron pills, probably.

Oreos are vegan?? I guess I always thought vegan = healthy. But maybe not. I admit the soup looks pretty nasty. Does it taste good?
ReplyDeleteIt did not taste good. All the ingredients that went in were wholesome and yummy, and they died in there together. The "Vegan Under Pressure" cookbook is going back to the library. "Bake and Destroy," the vegan cookie-and-junk cookbook is living strong, though. We have discovered that vegan brownies taste just the same as regular ones, with the added bonus that you can eat the batter straight from the bowl. I've ordered "Thug Kitchen", which replaces meat and dairy with swear words. I've heard good things.
ReplyDeleteI have met fit vegans, but the crowd I run with tend to be the potato-chips-and-beer ones. I am ok with this.
"Bake and Destroy"? "Thug Kitchen"? I'm far from being a vegan but clearly there are some cookbooks I need to check out.
ReplyDeleteAnd I eat brownie and cookie batter straight from the bowl even if they do have raw eggs in them.