Thursday, April 30, 2015

Riots and sewing

The world is ablaze with earthquakes and volcanoes and riots, and I feel a bit self-conscious about skipping along with my own activities. Things are rainy and quiet and fine here, but by the third day of the uprising in Baltimore, my very white relatives started getting tired of the topic and began to say stupid, racist shit on facebook. Look, family - nobody wants to be the bad guy, but if your best defense is "well then, stop making us beat you to death", you might want to stop for a second and check the emblem on your hat. 



So there's that.

I did some sewing, because Leif was home sick.

These things don't come with seam allowance, so instead of adding my own, I just made a size 4.


And it was way, way too big.


Great.


Well, at least she'll have one thing to wear when she's 6. 



No comments:

Post a Comment