Friday, April 17, 2015

peer pressure

My co-worker is very fit and athletic. I am trying to copy her eating habits, which has resulted in smoothies for breakfast, protein bars for lunch, and energetic hoe-wielding in my garden. It's not a perfect system, though.

We have a staff brunch coming up.
"Get the omelette!" says my co-worker. "Bacon is paleo!"
Co-worker #2 pokes her head in the office. "I put pastries in the staff room."
I went and got half a donut. Co-worker trotted away and came back with a plate of roast chicken.

At the staff meeting, boss brought pie. We dished up slices, and co-worker sat happily peeling a boiled egg.
Paleo pie

I don't know how she turns her pastries into meat and eggs, but she has muscles and I have wind socks for arms. 

I ordered the bacon omelette. FITNESS FTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment