The purse strings are tight with the new mortgage/bills/childcare/food adjustments, and the girl keeps growing upward, so I've been rummaging my sewing trunk for bits of fabric. This yellow print isn't something I would have bought on my own, but my aunt left it when she went back to Indiana, and it looks pretty good as a kid's shirt. Am happy with it. Beggars and choosers and horses and steaks, as the sayings go.
In background: my majestic rose garden. Gardening is really slow, people.
Shots with good camera:
Inordinately excited about these pattern books. At least I'm off of doilies for now.
Letting most of the cat out. Tails don't always make it.
"Cat? Where are youuuu? Come out, come out, wherever you are!" She is bad at hide and seek.
In background: my majestic rose garden. Gardening is really slow, people.
Shots with good camera:
Edit: AND ANOTHER.
It is raining. The kids are constructing Lego worlds and I'm letting my tea go cold while working on my dowager's hump at the sewing machine.
This one has ridiculous sleeves. I should sew epaulet fringe on those things and get her ready for battle.
Time to bake some things.









Im doing a lot of sewing these days, too! im so into yellow which is weird for me...anywho. Your wee girl is so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Blame spring for the yellow - it's such a good color, until it's slightly off, and then it's wrong.
ReplyDelete