Am trying to buy a house. This is a process that is both completely, obsessively all-consuming, and completely, utterly uninteresting. More on that later. Hint: it was not the house with the broken crack pipes and empty meth baggies, and it was not the one with holes punched in the walls and blood on the carpet. Because I am fancy like that.
So while I am loading up my tote bag with enough home renovation books to break my own spine, the knitting has slowed, the sewing has stalled, and pretty much the only thing I have accomplished has been the establishment of Buffy-and-Mug-Cake Wednesdays. On my nights alone with the kids, I consider it my duty to do as little as possible while also teaching them to appreciate Joss Whedon and make their own microwavable cakes. Life skills.
WEATHER BULLETIN. The coconut oil solidified. Socks were worn. It is now winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment