Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What I wore

This is something I have seen a bit of lately on blogs. Not fashion blogs, just hipstery knitting-and-pictures-of-my-dinner blogs. I saw another this morning. That looks easy, thinks I.  I will throw my instagrams on the clothing pile. BLOGGING DONE.


  7:30am

Tank top by Old Navy, Summer 2008. Bra straps by Wonder Bra, via Ross. Sweatpants stolen from friend in 2007 while sleeping over on her air bed. Knitted porcelain coffee cup from Starbucks, Winter 2009. Hutch in background features knitting books, beer brewing magazines, computer debris, and cat pee enzyme spray.


Yesterday I also read two - two - blog entries narrating the holiday weekend from the perspective of their dogs.

Well, I think I can do that, too.



"THE FUCK IS THAT GREY CAT WITH THE FLUFFY BALLS DOING IN MY FOOD BOWL?! Also, I left you a dead rat in the candy bag from preschool graduation. Rats are candy for everyone!"

And that is enough of that.

We have a stray cat trying to move in. Specifically, into the food dishes. Maura (black cat) was sleeping on the lanai and didn't notice Mr. Flufferballs stroll by and into the kitchen, Leif leaped in yelling, "HI NICE KITTY I PET YOU!" so the cat bolted out the screen door, Maura jerked awake, flailed all her legs, and fell sideways off the balcony. I died.

In other news, am going to the otolaryngologist because my ear has been hurting for 8 months, which has baffled my doctor because it looks like a normal ear when she shines a light in it. I also told her that I have been having electrical pulsing sensations in my brain which feel like they could lead to seizures or blackouts, and she said, "Huh, I've never heard anyone say that." Will ask Dr. Footlong-Tweezers when I go in for my ear. Avoiding google, as it will tell me I am incubating some horrible creature inside my skull.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am interested to hear about the appointment...I'm sure you know why from reading my blog. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete