I do not know how to crochet. And it makes me go rage-face when I get to the end of a perfectly reasonable pattern and it ends with "finish with crochet chain". Without telling me what that is. Instead of looking it up, I always improvise, and manage to painstakingly re-invent the entire craft from base zero. Time and vocal chords would be saved if I could just admit that I needed to learn to be a hooker.
But there is bias against crochet. It probably has something to do with toilet paper covers.
Tiny amigurumi.
Japanese micro crochet.
And this blanket.
Made by Myrtle & Eunice.
And so crochet is on my to-do list. Next to making a fondant-covered cake, running in an organized running-type event, outrigger paddling, archery, paintball, and classic car rebuilding.
Any day now.
Hey, some of the things on your to-do list is also on mine and then there's the stuff on yours that I don't even know what it is!
ReplyDeleteI teach you crochet if you teach me knitting. Can you do it without alcohol? :)
ReplyDeletepfft, I am just as capable of knitting without alcohol as I am of break-dancing without alcohol.
ReplyDelete