Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Found in donation bin

People dump old books and magazines off at the library. I was cruising past a box of mouldering donations and a magazine on the top of the pile caught my attention.






"Conscious Dancer"

Which immediately begs the question, do dancers have a problem remaining conscious?

Answer: evidently so.













New title suggestion: Semi-conscious Dancer.

3 comments:

  1. You are getting sleeeeeeepy ...

    I want to punch every person in that magazine. Starting with the gal on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAAA!

    All of those people make me feel uncomfortable, and are also the reason why I quit grad school. I was not so excited about spending thousands of dollars in tuition to have my acting partner feel my circles of energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always think I'm a better dancer with my eyes closed, too. All the staring and laughing distracts me from my innate spiritualosity.

    ReplyDelete