Probably it's a bad idea to employ wolfmen as bus drivers.
Edited to add: Oh, yeah, the theme was supposed to be MEMORABLE bus drivers. All my bus drivers have been enormous men with hats and hangover sunglasses. I decided not to make a big wolfman, because I am cheap. My kid's driver, however, is less fluffy, so I modeled it after him. The kid's verdict: that does not look like Uncle Earl. Well, shit. It was only after I went through all this that I remembered that the man's sister and mother are both bus drivers. Well, they would probably be confused and unhappy about being made into were-folk, and that would be one more thing on their list of grievances about me to surmount. I was doing pretty good, too, until I marveled about how smooshy and weak the cousin's newborn baby was (she didn't even TRY to hold up her head, it was so funny!) and then suggested Mike's brother might have aspergers (I still say the Matching Pajamas Incident was suspect). I am trying, I am.


This might be a great idea, if we could get him to eat the bad boys and mean girls. Hmmm...
ReplyDelete