Or perhaps:

But definitely not:

It could be that. Or I could be poisoned by the new packets of Splenda with "fiber". There's fiber in all kinds of things you shouldn't put in sweetener. Like belladonna. And cardboard. Should probably go read the box.
When I was 21, I opened up a friend's cupboard and saw that his mom had an entire shelf full of marshmallow cream. Naturally, I made fun of it at the time ("Apocalypse fudge!"), but it had actually charmed me a great deal, and now every fall I privately squirrel away jars of fluff. Feeling mean after grumping at everyone and flapping un-transfered wet laundry from the washer, I got into the bottom cupboard. Leif stood on his step ladder, nimbly plucking up chunks of chopped chocolate from the cutting board as he helped stir with a wooden spoon.

And I am forgiven.
No comments:
Post a Comment