Rewind to last weekend. The man was on Oahu with my mother and a crow bar. I was at home with the boys, suddenly inspired to do stuff. Resulting from this was the premier of Extreme Bikini Rotary Mowing, in which, as the only contestant, I won. Kitchen was cleaned, stuff was sewn, playdoh animals were constructed, plans to trap and skin our avocado thief were made, brownies were baked, and pooping cats were chased from my tomato garden. By Monday, we were all stir-crazy, so I dragged a chair into the yard, set the kids loose with bubbles and kickballs, and knit AN ENTIRE CARDIGAN in one sitting, without checking to make sure it would fit first. Somehow, it did.
And it even looks pretty good with the new boots. Despite the bad disco inferno.
I said I was cut off. I also said I was a filthy liar.
The man came home, fished in his backpack, and threw a bag at me. I live with a shameless enabler.
Promise I will take a break from this fibery stuff and have some adventures soon.
Yay sexy boots - me likey!! I, myself, am a goin' to Macy's TODAY and throwing down some cash I have been hoarding away on an over-priced pair..... if not at good ole' Queen K then there are a pair online I have been eyeing ..... will post pics as well.
ReplyDeleteAnd LOVE that color blue in the above pic. I can't believe you can make such cool stuff outta string, er yarn, er wool.....???? You know what I mean! Good goin'!! Cute boots and cute sweaters - we are totally friends.
I was there! Did not see you, but eyeballed the boots and speculated as to which ones you were going to buy. The tall brown lower-heeled ones were talking to me. If I'm right, you're bringing the flask to the signing!
ReplyDelete