Wednesday, September 01, 2010

one more

A board book! With my pictures in it! I am boardy and delicious! 

first page: some random page: I realized, looking at it, that my library bosses don't know I do this illustration stuff. Maybe it's something I should mention. I'm not sure how to do that without looking like I'm asking for pats. Really, I'm just hoping nobody notices and I don't get chewed out for putting horns on a pterosaur. My prehistoric-era chronology is all crap, too. There are going to be mobs of angry paleontologist parents after me.

4 comments:

  1. Girl, you do everything right. And you deserve pats and kibble for this shit, because it is AWESOME and I am definitely buying the ASS out of these books. Which is my way of saying "Congratulations."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I daydream of being picked up by a mainland publisher and spending my days drawing anthropomorphised critters instead of getting flogged with paperwork and molested by homeless men. I need to expand my adventuring outside of the library; all my children's stories come out like "What's That on the Floor?", or "Macy and the Miscreant Massager", or "Your Balls Are Hanging Out, Mister!" Someday...

    ReplyDelete