BOE council member calls the State Librarian a knucklehead:

I really wanted to run up to the top of the building and take a shot of the parking lot, but I figured I maybe didn't want to get my heels pegged in the roof and have 300 people watch my body hurtle down past the windows.
Went home and fell asleep fully dressed at 7:45pm. It was a long day.
Today we ended summer reading with a guest performer, Bobby Norfolk. To kill some time pre-show and allow stragglers to get in, I warmed up the kids by playing a CD of The Wiggles and leading a round of "Shake your sillies out". They all shook and nodded and jumped - except for one kid in the middle, who had his face buried in his hands in embarrassment for me.
Bobby goes all Gunnywolf on their asses:

Bobby and the kids:

Bobby chats up Weird Al, who read Mad Magazine through the performance:

I think Mike wanted me to come home with Al in my trunk. He's doing his workout again (Mike, not Al). The video hunk says: "Tip of the day: don't smash your face." This is the kind of wisdom I can subscribe to.
I think my husband might want to move to your library.
ReplyDeleteI'll take him. But only if he does the demo where you kill someone with a soda can and an umbrella.
ReplyDeleteHere's an I-spy game: spot Mr. Starey McStareypatron, confuser of Librarians. He's sitting by a computer, framed by a lady with a blue scarf and a lady with a red shirt.
Next we can play Hobo Hunt. ;)
Excellent. Just excellent.
ReplyDelete