Thursday, November 13, 2008

Humbug

Dear son,
Please do not put cat toys in my knitting basket.

Dear cat,
If you're going to be in my knitting, at least finish the stocking for me. Also please stop crawling across my neck at night to suck on the baby's eyelids.

Dear stocking,
You suck. Fix your own damned stranding.

Dear work,
Not a fan right now.

Dear sink at work,
Exploding is not funny. Well, it kind of is, but not when the water is boiling hot and I have no witnesses. The grimy stuff I found in the bottom of my tea cup is especially not funny - that had better not have been lead in the water.

Dear Christmas,
Disenchanted with you since 2006.

Dear birthday,
You, too. You can go sit with Christmas in the corner and think about what you've done.

In fact, I can't think of a single holiday without bad feelings attached to it at this point. Except maybe Martin Luther King Jr. Day (because THAT'S a happy story /s). Should convert to something with different holidays.

Anyway -

Dear scale,
Out the window you go. You don't get to have 7 lb fluctuations unless it's lower.



Stupid week.

1 comment:

  1. Exploding sinks ARE funny. I am witnessing it in my imagination. That counts, no?

    Anyway, big hugs.

    ReplyDelete