This weekend the storm flooded the roads to town, so Thanksgiving will be a day-long Quickfire Challenge; make a holiday feast using only eggs, an uncarved jack-o-lantern, and a can of haggis - go!
I should be able to pick up food when I drive down to the airport to get my mom on my birthday. A good thing, if I want a birthday cake (read: box of Krispy Kremes).
diet talk -
Yesterday I dug around for the jeans I had stolen from my mom after my last visit, and when I pulled them on they fit a bit more snugly than I remembered. I had a moment of dismay (did I somehow gain 5 lbs in a week?!) but they did fit pretty well anyway, and my butt looked ok in them, so I made the best of it. Today I found out they were not the jeans I had stolen from my mom, they were Mike's - the same pair I couldn't button up a few weeks ago. I win! Unfortunately, when I told him, he told me he accidentally tried to put on my old jeans and couldn't get them over his legs. Damn. Still a ways to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment