Unexpected day off. Thank you, no toilets at work.
I got the call partway to work, so showed up anyway to herd misplaced children. By 8am, the kids were all squared away and the teachers were mutinous, inching farther and farther from the gates until the headmaster finally cut us loose and we all scattered.
On the drive home, the road repair guys did an awesomely bad job of setting up the lane cones, creating a 30mph driving course of weaving and bobbing cars and flying orange cones. I had the theater all to myself for a matinee of Tenacious D. I kicked my boots up in the middle of the empty seats and drank an enormous Diet Coke. Bad idea.
Baked banana bread. Watched the new Top Chef. Went to the mall. Bought Christmas crap.
Good day, even if I'm still not really feeling it.
Is it just me, or does the layout of this blog change on a daily basis these days? ;) I'm glad you had a good day, my dear.
ReplyDeleteMan, I thought I killed my blog last night, too much with the upgrades. This time it stays!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a good day.
ReplyDelete