Brooke and Yuri called to wish me a happy birthday, and I talked to them on the stairs with my feet on the wall. Drove to Waikele to spend my birthday gift card,listening to the new Tenacious D album. I sang along as best I could for not knowing the words, which was pretty damn well. Bought a pair of perfect jeans and some tins of holiday fatty snacks before heading home for cake. My auntie and small cousin met me at the door with presents, and the boys rolled down the stairs until one of them started crying.
Happy Hour at Dixie Grill. Gavin played in the sand pit, my mother ate too much bbq. Went home, fully intending to walk over to the theater after kiddo's bedtime to play pool and see Jack Black, but ended up pulling on cupcake pajamas and watching Robotech with Gavin until we fell asleep at 8:30pm.
Satisfying birthday.
Gavin decorates my cake with chocolate rock candies and meemees:
Monday, November 27, 2006
27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm glad you had a good birthday. Sounds lovely. Gotta love Tenacious D. That cake looks super good. Looks like Gavin had fun decorating. And again, Happy Birthday.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Holly! Looks like you all had a good time!!
ReplyDelete