Friday, November 11, 2005

Work pics

Printing up a picture of Gavin to send in a thank-you card to my Great Aunt, I found some pictures I took at work. 


Caton, hater of natural pigment:



An uncanny resemblance to 1970s witch art:


Cute Tubby Rocker helps fill call slips:



Sneaking through the basement is ruined by my lack of balance:



Libraries are fun.

5 comments:

  1. tubby rocker is cute... at least from this distance.

    i like the last photo.
    neato.

    ReplyDelete
  2. on second thought... rocker is not even tubby... at least from this angle.

    what you talkin' 'bout?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's got a little baby chub on him, but he's not fat or anything. It's just the nickname Yuri tagged him with on his first day. :) He's cute and he doesn't take our shit, we wuv him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *I* think this Caton guy is pretty cute. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caton's cute enough, but he never wears anything but those sports jerseys. Ever. And still he has no tan. And his poor hair... *sob*

    ReplyDelete