Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Gavin picture

The kiddo has had a cold for a few days. He has taken up a post in front of the tv in his rocking chair, slipping in our Nightmare Before Christmas dvd. He's in good enough humor, though, dancing at open mic night and twirling with his plastic sword. Developmentally, he's been using full sentences (his pronunciation is still a work in progress), he likes to listen to long stories and he can follow and understand them. He's into baseball (weird) and firetrucks, he puts together puzzles, uses the computer to play games, and he's completely got the toilet thing down. Turns 3 in a month. Hard to believe.

He looks like his dad, I think. He's a serious kid most of the time:

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, he's getting so big! I feel like he's growing up already, and I've barely gotten to hang out with him. I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I feel like I don't even know him. Wait, that's because I don't know him. He is a cutey, though.

    ReplyDelete