Still shocked by Mike's sneaky purchase of a more expensive motorcycle than I thought we could afford, I found myself milling through a small crowd of library students with a bowl of melting ice cream. Gavin used Mat as a playground while I chatted with my colleagues. We gathered up the gruesome foursome, grabbed a couple others (we really need to become a fivesome by adding Marie), and headed out for Chinese food. Imagine that - out on a Friday night with a group of friends! The earth will crack in two any time now. We ate, we laughed, we did impersonations, and Adnan promised not to grow a beard.
But the working weekend is here again. Gavin tucked into bed soundly, I tried to read while watching Indonesian soap operas. Oh, Raj, how will you get the girl with a haircut like that? I am mad that Battlestar Galactica isn't on tonight. .
Cheering up.
No comments:
Post a Comment