I went to the neighbor’s to give them my phone number in case my house combusts while I’m gone and now I’m drunk. And I have agreed to go over for jigs dinner on Thursday with their family oh no
“That’s Saint Pierre vodka and now you’re complicit in the smuggling trade” lol
Edited to add: in the spirit of honesty/stupidity, I am adding this post back after deleting it for breaking my “don’t drink and type” rule. At least I didn’t email any regrettable memes or declarations of love.
I am going to bring a bottle of ginger ale to supper tomorrow and wave it at people when they try to hand me more cocktails. No wonder you have to smuggle in the booze from Saint Pierre, holy shit, my poor head.
It's good policy not to drink and type no matter how compelled one feels. Nope. Just don't do it.
ReplyDelete