Saturday, December 16, 2023

21


 Gavin is officially grown up.





His final exam schedule meant he couldn't be home before his birthday, and he had to pack his campus apartment into storage for winter break, so he turned 21 on the floor of his empty room before catching a Lyft to the airport at 3:30am. 

He’s home now. I love this guy so much. He’s finishing his third year at Rochester Institute of Technology in computer engineering, and he’s just such a good person. Still kind, still funny, still loves cats. And now he’s one year younger than I was when I got pregnant with him. Really weird.


Happy birthday, baby boy.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, mama! I know you're proud of that fine boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your children are lovely, inside and out. A reflection of their mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Cute Boy has turned into a Handsome Man. They grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete