Droopy Cat. Droopity Poopity. The handsome boy. Yeah, I painting the oval crooked, but it’ll trim down.
Droopy was supposed to have a dignified name, but the first time Gavin greeted him, he walked in and said, "Awww, he's a droopy cat! Look at that droopy face." And that was that. Sorry, Droopy.
Droopy turns into quicksilver when the front door opens, and right after posing for this picture, someone walked in and he squirted out the door. We spent the next 5 hours looking for him, walking up and down the Christmas-lit streets yelling, "DROOOOPY". This is how we learned that the up-the-road-neighbors have 6 ENORMOUS HOGS in dog kennels on their front porch. This is like having 6 full-grown men pooping in dog kennels on your porch. Not a nice situation for neighbors or pigs. Giving myself permission to stop feeling embarrassed about my badly behaved chicken and the rock pile in the back yard.
(I'll still feel embarrassed, of course, but I have permission not to.)
Droopy came home at bedtime, uneaten by pigs. What a little stinker.


It looks JUST like him! You are an amazing Artist!
ReplyDelete