The tests are in, and the word on my heart is "huh, it's not supposed to do that". Went home with vitamins and instructions to call in if I die suddenly. So that's all sorted.
I've got the house to myself for the week. Have been living off cereal, ordering aluminum composite panels and chemical respirators (in case the heart thing is related to painting - don't want to pull a Frazetta and have a stroke from breathing solvents), listening to Christopher Moore audio books, and working on my lychee branch. I brought the baseball bat into the bedroom so I can thump nighttime intruders, but then muted my constantly-buzzing phone alerts for the security system (MAILMAN. CAT. CHICKEN. CAR. CAT), so home invaders are encouraged to club themselves in the face with the bat, thanks.
Progress on lychee branch.
Tonight I'm going to touch up the background and leaves/wood, and then mix my colors for the fruit.
Tonight I'm going to touch up the background and leaves/wood, and then mix my colors for the fruit.
The vitamin D supplements aren't making me chipper and sunny, but they're making me feel things, and let me tell you I DO NOT LIKE IT. Feelings, gross.

Sheesh, I look away for a week, and here you are on death's door. Glad no bad news from the tests. You will live to paint countless chickens. Lychee is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Thinking of doing a fruit-branch series and seeing if I can get a gallery to hang them.
ReplyDelete