* Also in The Outsider: entire page with just HOLLY written on it.
* Stepped on a roofing nail and was supposed to get a tetanus shot, but my doctor's office said to use the emergency room because they were busy. PFFFFTTTT, naw. Taking my chances with lockjaw, in the tradition of my disease-addled forebears.
* Got my finger stuck in a package of fresh strawberries and cut my finger getting it out. So probably also getting gangrene. Whatever, it's my left hand.
* Painted while the kids were sleeping over at grandma’s:
in progress, with smudge marks where I rested my stupid hand against the page
I think I'm getting the hang of this thing
And I peeled the tape off the edges of the one I finished over the weekend, which is the best part of any art project, so say we all.
The thing I was trying to do with the red-brown background didn't work, and the blue is WHOA CLASHING. Oh well, throw it on the practice pile.
Also, painted out the gold on the self portrait. It was too much.

No comments:
Post a Comment