Oh no! So sad, so sorry. I'm glad the little creature got lots of love and care during her short time on earth. You did a sweet thing.
Thank you. Yeah, at least the little thing had a chance, and was warm and fed instead of chomped by a cat or run over. Rescue business is grim sometimes.
Aaand I went outside this morning to feed the chickens and there was a big dead rat in the yard. ANIMALS. STOP BEING DEAD.... Stop dying, I mean. The ones that are dead should stay dead.
Guffaw!
Oh no! So sad, so sorry. I'm glad the little creature got lots of love and care during her short time on earth. You did a sweet thing.
ReplyDeleteThank you. Yeah, at least the little thing had a chance, and was warm and fed instead of chomped by a cat or run over. Rescue business is grim sometimes.
ReplyDeleteAaand I went outside this morning to feed the chickens and there was a big dead rat in the yard. ANIMALS. STOP BEING DEAD.
ReplyDelete... Stop dying, I mean. The ones that are dead should stay dead.
Guffaw!
Delete