The kilt hose are beautiful.
And I am going to rip the everloving shit out of them.
The pattern is one-size, relying on ribbing to keep them form-fitting with no decreases. So they are tubes, and the ankles are the same size as the calves.
NO.
The ribbing fit my not-quite-4-year-old.
When I squeezed them on, my legs looked like spiral hams.
Also in FAIL, I hauled the shmoopy shcarf out from under my desk and bound it off. The last month was all contented grey, and it was really boring to work on, even at 2 rows a day. Instead of a snapshot of a year, it is a snapshot of a breakup, over a period of about 7 months.
SO ANYWAY
The kids have been building skateboards through a program with the school. For $25, they get the forms, glue the layers, sand them down, paint them, put on the hardware, and leave with a contraption with which to break their faces.
A box of yarn is coming. Big plans.







No comments:
Post a Comment