I got the Dutch oven, bitcheeees. Everyone in Burin has one of these now. You won’t trust someone unless you visit their house and see the blue pot of victory on their stove. And they offered double stickers because it’s the end of the promotion, so I got the brownie pan, too. Feeling like I have brought down a large animal for my village.
I’d post a picture, but Google has decided not to allow me to upload until I fulfill some magical combination of specific browser + data harvesting permissions, but it won’t quite tell me what they are, and I don’t want to anyway.
I'll hail you for sure! Look at you, bringing home the blue pot of victory. I really was looking forward to seeing a picture but I suppose I'll live. What was the first thing you made in it?
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing like a pretty blue Dutch oven, not to mention the bonus brownie pan! Elbowing bitches out of my way to use up my bonus coupons on store give aways?...been there and done that. Well done you!
ReplyDelete