So this week I finally sent my portfolio to a few representatives. Well, I say "portfolio", but our old computer is in the shop and I don't like our scanner, so what I did was take a few pictures of my books with my phone (#nofilter). And I say "a few representatives", but by that I mean "two". However, most agents will say they would like exclusivity for a month while they kick you through a few deliberation meetings, so I'm actually being a bit of a tart by sending in more than one. But I liked them, and one of them said they weren't actively looking to add anyone, so hey.
What I did not send was a link to a website or blog, because I don't think my knitting and talk about beards is pertinent to illustration. But if any intrepid agent should find their way here...
I promise to make a proper site.

No comments:
Post a Comment