I LOVE THIS
We ALL LOVE THIS
I'm speaking for all Canadians.
YAY!Next episode: micro-knit beer bottles!
yay we DO love this, we Canadians. Thanks for speaking for us Sarah.
You are the cutest!! And your face after you're gulps of gin were the cutest!! And the mushroom, kiddies and hamcats are the cutest!!
Aww! now I wanna make a Vlog too! you must send me your cocktail recipe so I can knit that fast too ;)
The Eddys loved it, too! Phallic mushrooms are the BEST!
Good lord, woman. Could you be any more adorable?
I LOVE THIS
ReplyDeleteWe ALL LOVE THIS
ReplyDeleteI'm speaking for all Canadians.
ReplyDeleteYAY!Next episode: micro-knit beer bottles!
ReplyDeleteyay we DO love this, we Canadians. Thanks for speaking for us Sarah.
ReplyDeleteYou are the cutest!! And your face after you're gulps of gin were the cutest!! And the mushroom, kiddies and hamcats are the cutest!!
ReplyDeleteAww! now I wanna make a Vlog too! you must send me your cocktail recipe so I can knit that fast too ;)
ReplyDeleteThe Eddys loved it, too! Phallic mushrooms are the BEST!
ReplyDeleteGood lord, woman. Could you be any more adorable?
ReplyDelete