Sunday, May 01, 2011

Queen of the flies!

now with FO action!

This morning I bound off the shoulders on the Blue Bottle Flies cardigan. I put it on with needles and scrap yarn and loose ends dangling, and it FITS. 

Haaha, take that, swatches! 

It doesn't have button bands yet, so I had to hold it shut. 

(Honeybee Cardigan, for you Ravelry hoars)

I am covered in flies.



And I did it in my PAJAMAS.



Also: finished 4 illustrations. Inadvisable productivity for someone who has spent most of the weekend on the Couch of Sickness watching bad detective shows on Netflix with a box of Dayquil. I need to have a bit of a lie-down now.

UPDATE:

After backing over part of the new bunk bed with the car, the man declared, "It was just a safety guard! We don't need it!" and assembled the bed frame in the driveway to use as a ladder


While he was throwing brooms and hoses and his body off the roof ("I jumped on purpose"), I was on the Couch of Sickness adding button bands and little pearl buttons from my crazy lady button box.

DONE.

Now I am a proper lady, with pearls to clutch.


No comments:

Post a Comment