mom: what do you want do today, Gavin?
Gavin: daaaah [grannie], it's cookie day. [duh]
Who am I to argue? I've got cookies baking now.
Last night Mike had the evening off, so we linked arms and walked up to the store. We rented A Lot Like Love and flopped onto the floor with popcorn and candy. Mike went to work halfway through the movie, leaving me in front of Ashton Kutcher all by myself. He climbed over me at 1 am and went to sleep. I woke up at 5:30 am and stood under a hot shower, debating whether I would rather have shaved legs or warm leg hair while modeling in the cold art building. I compromised by shaving one leg. Sat in the dark early morning and listened to the downpour of rain while I drank my tea. Gavin and I body slammed Mike awake as the sun came up. Mike hugged me. I pulled at his curls and patted his stubbly cheeks. His flight leaves on Monday afternoon.
Oh damn. 4 hours until showtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment